[Daily Encyclopedia of Plaster Man Biscuits]_How to do_How to do
Biscuit man biscuit This is a kind of small snack that we usually see in our daily life, because its taste is sweet and delicious, and its shape is very interesting, so it is welcomed by people, especially children like certain flavor more.
And this kind of delicious and interesting small cookies can be made at home, let’s introduce the common practice of biscuit cookies.
1. Hardened human material: 100 g butter, 100 g sugar, 1/4 cup of brown sugar (also can be replaced by honey), 1 egg yolk, 250 g flour, 1/2 teaspoon of flour, dried ginger powder1 teaspoon, 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
Sugar decoration: 1/2 measuring cup of sugar, 1 egg white, 1/4 teaspoon powder (it can be replaced by lemon juice or white vinegar) Method 1. In a large bowl, beat the flour and sugar with a mixer until it is pasty.
2. Add molasses and egg yolks and mix well, then pour in flour, honey, hair powder, dried ginger powder, cinnamon powder, etc. and knead together.
3. Knead the dough to a dough, then wrap it in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour.
4. On a flat surface covered with plastic wrap, roll the dough into a thickness of about 5mm.
5. Then press the cookie model into various shapes.
6. Bake at 190 ° C in a preheated oven?
For 10 minutes, wait until it has completely cooled before painting.
7. When baking, you can start making syrup. Stir the beaten egg whites in white sugar to make a syrup.
8. Pour the syrup into the homemade paper flower gun (roll the edible oil paper into a tapered cone and fix it with adhesive tape).
Second, sugar-free and oil-free asphalt human materials “1 tablespoon of dry yeast”, “1 teaspoon of honey or sugar”, “1 cup of warm boiling water”, “3 cups of whole wheat flour”, “1/2 teaspoon of natural vanilla salt””,” Natural Flavored Vegetarian-Buckwheat Hemp Fiber 1 Pack “,” 1/4 teaspoon ginger powder “,” 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder “,” 1 teaspoon flax seed powder “,” 20g almond flakes “Method 1: Prepare all ingredients, a clean dry steel basin, a sieve for flour sieving, a rolling pin, a timer, a rubber spatula, and a baking paper.
2: Add honey or sugar to melt in warm water, add dry yeast and mix well, let stand for 15 minutes, wait for the yeast to activate.
3: Pour the yeast into the steel pot, mix 1 1/2 cups of whole wheat flour (sieve first) to make it batter-like (mix well, don’t stir up the gluten), andLeave for 10 minutes.
4: Mix the remaining flour, spice salt, natural flavor cooking ingredients, other spices, linseed seeds and almond flakes into step 3 and mix well to form a dough.
5: The dough rod is flattened into a dough, and a sintered human shape is pressed on the dough with an epoxy resin mold.
6: The oven is preheated at 120 ℃ (this time is a medium-sized oven with adjustable upper and lower fires and whirlwind).
Place the baking sheet of the oven on a baking sheet (place baking paper on the baking sheet first), and let it rest for about 20 minutes while the oven is warming up.
7: Put it in the oven and bake it at 120 ° C for about 20 minutes (please adjust it according to the oven), and leave the oven for 10 minutes.
After taking out, let it cool down and fully dissipate heat to reduce water vapor.
A sintered person is only about 40 kcal. The puffing sensation formed by natural fermentation and the fragrance of comprehensive natural spices are delicious without sugar and oil!